Saturday, February 2, 2013

They're Heeeeeere...

On site.
The students have found their way in.
A group of my ninth grade female students told me each of the last two days:

"Mister, we saw your blog. Mister, we saw your blog. [repeated many more times]"

I'm glad they're here.

C., the girl quoted several entries ago telling a teacher he no longer has dreams, insists she meant no harm. I never thought she did. But I also never expected this girl to be searching through my blog, reading her own comments. An interesting turn of events, indeed.

C. may be the first student interviewed. I want to ask her several questions in this next week regarding her first semester at HSLI.

~How is our school compared to her middle school?

~Is she learning? How?

~What goals does she have for the future?

~What recommendations does she have to help make our school even stronger?

Meanwhile, the number of page views on this blog has skyrocketed in the past few days thanks to these ladies and perhaps others. Over 100 additional views in the past four days or so!

Come one, come all. And invite your friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment